Friday, September 25, 2015

navy baby {2 refinished pieces}

Once upon a pregnancy I thought maybe, just maybe one of the boys would be a potential lady baby. Well...the thought crossed my mind for about .2 seconds. BUT if we ever did have a little girl I thought Navy Jane would be cute girl's name (I can hear your deep sighs of relief that we never actually named a little girl). 

I digress. As per usual.  

My point is/was that I love the color navy blue. It's classic and modern and warm and cool. Basically the best on the color wheel. So when I picked up a 1980's orange oak dresser and very crusty secretary I thought blue. Navy baby blue.  






The power of a good paint color never ceases to amaze me. 

{the color is General Finishes Costal Blue) 



Pin It

1 comment:

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!