Wednesday, September 2, 2015

happy hour



When Rhett and Rad go down for their nightly siesta Beck and I lug ourselves upstairs to for a hot date with Friday Night Lights or some other teen drama and blogging while Jake takes some el baƱo time. Sometimes Beck lets me do the entirety of my blogging-Tim Riggins watching without complaint, sometimes he likes to punctuate my thoughts with feedings and pacifier grumblings and sometimes he doesn't let me do much of anything at all. Yesterday fell into the no blogging-show watching category. The kid just wanted to lounge and smile and lounge in his diaper, in my boring lap...not the super fun bouncy chair. Not complaining...merely reporting the totally not mundane to my captivated audience. You're welcome...as always.

And before we say adieu a few grainy glamour shots from the evening. I like to call it "Beck's eyebrow expressions - a study" 






Pin It

2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join EverydayFamily now and you will receive stage by stage pregnancy and baby email newsletters, promotions and weekly coupon alerts as well as free baby samples, baby coupons, baby magazines and more.

    All New Members Can Win Free Diapers for a Entire Year!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!