Wednesday, August 5, 2015

this is two

Two minutes in the life of


a two year old..and his beloved ladle.


Julia: Can you say good morning?
Rad: No.

Julia: Can I change your diaper?
Rad: No.


Julia: Can you tell me what you want for breakfast?
Rad: No.

Julia: Can you give me a kiss?
Rad: No.

Julia: Can you say hi to Beck?
Rad: No.

Julia: Do you want to color?
Rad: No.


Julia: Do you want to do bubbles in the bath tub?
Rad: No. 

Julia: Can you tell me what you want to do?
Rad: No.


Julia: Can you say no?
Rad: ...silence...

This is two.

And this is fun.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Three sucks hard. So, so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join EverydayFamily now and you will receive stage by stage pregnancy and baby newsletters, offers and coupon alerts as well as access to free baby samples, coupons, baby magazines and much more.

    New Members are Entered to Win Free Diapers for a Entire Year!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!