What do the word musical and the Miller's have in common?
Well for starters they both start with the letter M...and then the similarities take a deep plunge into not much.
Let's rank our musicality.
- Can play one song on the guitar. The classic Erin Clapton Tears in Heaven.
- Has a really nice singing voice and a great quick wit with changing lyrics. Shower time is his inspiration.
- And at the last 3 wedding we've attended Jake has thrown his back out with his dance moves. Maybe it's time to start calling them "epic" dance moves.
- Expert at singing any sort of woe-is-me songs.
- Has learned the louder she ups the volume in the mini van the more she sounds just like Taylor Swift.
- Has a pastime of singing and dancing with himself in the mirror singing songs about Jesus' muscles (no, no - we don't wonder what we've done wrong)
- Sings "Shake it off, shake it off off" complete with some WIDE hip swings.
- Is enthusiastically tone deaf
- Loves "grooving" (one word for dancing, my word for seizing)
- Although he can't really talk, he can contribute to singing "You are my Sunshine" and "Let it Go"
^^^I call this video "No one puts Rad in a corner" and it's possibly one of my favorites of him.
^^^And in case you ever wondered why we call them rockstars...Rhett enlightens us.
Forrest Gump and a box of chocolates around here --- always.