Monday, July 28, 2014

I smell an Oscar

Just another edition of: Things Parents Think Are Amusing Enough To Share With The Surely Unamused Internet

Sorry. 

I just had to publish this to prove that my kids are relatively cute and that we do nothing stellar on a day to day basis. 

Oh and to make my mom and sister happy. (Hi Mom! Hi Jane!)

So click and behold.

If you find any of them Oscar worthy feel free to contact whoever decides those things. I'll be working on my acceptance speech. I'll be sure to thank you each and every one of you. :)




And I would've posted more than the million never overdone videos of the children than I just did, but duty calls. (Lucky you!) Rad is vigorously sucking the life out of a handful of baby wipes so I need to go rescue all involved parties and deep clean the bathroom with the survivors. 

Oh, happy Monday. Maybe I should record it...


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!