Monday, May 26, 2014

so much to say, so little time part 9

conversations with a 3 year old are fantastic
At the pool 

Julia: Come here, you need some sunscreen.
Rhett: Oh, YEAH I'll take some ice cream. Thanks.

Looking in the mirror admiring his bed head

Rhett: Wow my brain got huge! It pushed my hair out!

In the kitchen

Julia: Rhett can you go get the diaper bag?
Rhett: Say please!
Julia: Please.
Rhett: Stands there staring
Julia: What's wrong?
Rhett: You have to say now.
Julia: ...now...
Rhett: OK!

An every 5 minute discussion

Rhett: When are we going to Grandma's?
Julia: In July. 
Rhett: Okay
Rhett: Is it January yet?
Julia: It's May. We're going in July.
Rhett: Ok so now it's time to go on the airplane?
Julia: No. In July. In 2 months. 
Rhett: Is it January now? 
Julia: Almost.

Pack muling sod into the backyard

Julia: Rhett look at the grass!
Rhett: Runs around a few times.
Julia: Are you excited?!
Rhett: You need to get more grass now.
Julia and Jake:
Rhett: I'm over this. Walks away.

Every single time I try to escape into the bathroom

Rhett: Can I watch?
Julia: No. Absolutely not.
Rhett: (unfazed) Rad!! Come here!! Hurry!

An overheard conversation with his toys

Rhett: We're the good guys; and we're the bad guys! We don't listen to our mom!

Walking by a distressed Rad

Rhett: It's OK Rad.
Rad: Shooo pa teeee mammamammamamma
Rhett: Yellow cheetah at your service.

Watching me get dressed

Rhett: Mom, why are your private (chest) parts getting so huge?
Julia:
Rhett: Are they going to explode?! (With hand motions...)

And he has no secrets

Chick fil a worker: What's your name?
Rhett: Well, I just wiped my booger in my hair right here. See? (Sure enough, there was a booger.)





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Register on EverydayFamily now and you will receive stage based pregnancy and baby email newsletters, offers and coupons as well as free baby samples, coupons, baby magazines and more.

    New Members Can Win Free Diapers for a Year!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!